Friday, 29 June 2012

Letter of thanks to Morley voters


The following letter was printed in this week's Morley Observer & Advertiser (see scanned image above too - click to enlarge) .

I have also included above a letter written in support of the Commerial Inn. The Commercial is a nice friendly Morley pub and I would highly recommend it to anyone who visits our town or has a night out in Morley.

We'll continue to campaign  

Dear Sir/Madam,

I would like to thank everyone who voted for me in the recent Morley Town Council by-election in the Central ward. The 33% which I received was, in fact, roughly the same percentage of the vote which secured my election to Leeds City Council back in 2006, though clearly this percentage will not be sufficient for victory when there are only two candidates!

The English Democrats will continue to campaign in Morley and elsewhere in order to provide all our people with a patriotic alternative to the old parties, and the support which we continue to receive from voters in Morley is very much appreciated.

Chris Beverley

Morley English Democrats

No comments: